City of Wheeling Division of Operations
10 Hunter Avenue
Wheeling, WV 26003
Phone: (304) 234-3838
Wheeling's 311: REPORT A NON-EMERGENCY ISSUE by clicking here
The City of Wheeling's Division of Operations is a consolidation of the Street, Building and Grounds, Cemetery, Electric and Sign Departments for the City of Wheeling Public Works. We maintain all city owned streets, cemeteries, traffic signals, traffic signage, pools and pool houses, playgrounds, parks, and other small tasks. The operations division is not responsible for the maintenance of the sanitary sewers, water, system or garbage pick up.
STREET SWEEPING SCHEDULE:
- Monday – Wheeling Island, Fulton, Woodsdale, Edgewood, and South Wheeling
- Tuesday – Wheeling Island, Fulton, Woodsdale, Edgewood, and South Wheeling
- Wednesday – North Wheeling, Warwood, Dimmydale, Oakmont, Hubbard, Centre Wheeling, East Wheeling
- Thursday – North Wheeling, Warwood, Springdale, Elm Terrace, Mil Acres, Centre Wheeling, East Wheeling
- Friday – Elm Grove, Leewood, Gregsville, Forest Hills, North Park, Wheeling Housing
- To request a street sign or to report stolen signs/replacements please call Operations at (304) 234-3838 or submit on Wheeling 311.
- Residential street lights are maintained by Appalachian Power, and can be fixed by calling 1-800-852-6952 or online by Clicking Here.
- Traffic signals are maintained by the City of Wheeling. If a light is out, please call operations at (304) 234-3838 or on Wheeling 311. Please inform the location of the light and color that is not working.